As a firm believer in making life-decisions based almost solely on your birth chart, it's only fitting that this strategy should guide you to your next listening venture. In fact, it's guaranteed to make everything all the more interesting. Should I watch all 32 seasons of The Simpsons all because I have a Cancer sun? Absolutely. If only all decisions were this simple...
To guide you safely to your next podcast or audiobook, we've enlisted the help of expert astrologist and founder of Astrology.com.au, Dadhichi Toth. They've curated a personalised list for every star sign, to guide you next time you're trawling Audible. Read on for Toth's suggestions.
Young at heart and keen to explore different communication styles, Capricorns will revel in self-development audiobooks.
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck – written by Mark Manson and narrated by Roger Wayne
- What Happened To You – written and narrated by Oprah Winfrey & Dr Bruce Perry
- Age Against The Machine – written and narrated by Melissa Doyle & Naima Brown
As humanitarians at heart, Aquarius's have one thing in mind and that’s changing the world. Whether they’re a free spirit focused on breaking the rules or a little stubborn when it comes to relationships, here are three biographies and memoirs available on Audible to help navigate life, their way.
Genre: Biographies and memoirs.
- Greenlights – written and narrated by Matthew McConaughey
- A Promised Land – written and narrated by Barack Obama
- Mind Power Mixtape – written and narrated by Common
Pisces are known for their great imagination and escapist nature. They’ll be in their element listening to these travel and tourism audiobooks by some of the greatest in travel writing.
Genre: Travel and Tourism.
- Stephen Fry in America – written and narrated by Stephen Fry
- A selection of Bill Bryson’s tales – written and narrated by Bill Bryson
- Tracks – written by Robyn Davidson and narrated by Angie Milliken
Aries are born leaders, keen to elevate their communication skills, public speaking tactics, and work on their emotional growth. We’ve got just the thing for Aries powerhouses!
Genre: Self Help/Development.
- Boot Camp for the Brain – narrated by Derren Brown and Brian King
- Talking to Strangers – written and narrated by Malcolm Gladwell
- Grit – written and narrated by Angela Duckworth
Always consistent and reliable, Taurus's adore the soothing and tranquil escape of a good book. If in need of checking out and unwinding, Audible can assist with great fiction audiobooks.
Genre: Literature and Fiction.
- What I know For Sure – written and narrated by Oprah Winfrey
- Clean Slate – written by Zoe Foster Blake and narrated by Stephen Curry
- Can’t Hurt Me – written and narrated by David Goggin
Always keen for their next big transformational adventure, wellness pursuit, or health trend, Gemini's will be in their element in the Health and Wellness sector.
Genre: Health & Wellness.
- Revelation – written and narrated by Russell Brand
- Happiness and How to Get it – narrated by Mary-Ann Ochota and Charlie George
- Think Like a Monk – written and narrated by Jay Shetty
Equal parts domestically oriented and sensitive to environments, Cancer's love nothing more than a beautifully maintained dwelling. They can nurture their green thumb and eye for interior design through Audible’s Home & Garden offerings.
Genre: Home & Garden.
- Tidy the F*ck Up – written by Messie Condo and narrated by Natalie Naudus
- Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat – written and narrated by Samin Nosrat
- The Little Book of Hygge – written and narrated by Meik Wiking
As spirited fire signs, Leo's absolutely love the drama of a good story. They can experience the theatrics through the Audible’s crime and thriller range (and stay out of the firing line).
- If it Bleeds – written by Stephen King and narrated by Will Patton, Danny Burstein, Steven Weber
- The Dry – written by Jane Harper and narrated by Steve Shanahan
- Heist – with Michael Caine
Virgo's have long been hailed as the most practical of the signs, so why not lean into that and use their perfectionism to sail to the top of the career ladder! A business or career audiobook will enable just that.
Genre: Business & Career.
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People – written and narrated by Stephen Covey
- Think Again – written and narrated by Adam Grant
- Effortless – written and narrated by Greg McKeown
Culture-lovers at heart, Libras will get lost in Audible’s world of art. Intellectually-told stories and artistic ventures are the quickest way to a Libras heart.
- Kermode on Film – written by Mark Kermod
- Wabi Sabi – written and narrated by Beth Kempton
- Paddle Your Own Canoe – written and narrated by Nick Offerman
Is it hot in here or is it just us? Scorpios are known for their passionate nature, striding hand in hand with Audible’s crime and thriller offerings. Let a Scorpio get lost in an audiobook guaranteed to get their heart racing.
- The Suspect – written by Michael Robotham and narrated by Crispin Redman
- Tell Me Lies – written by J.P. Pomare and narrated by Aimee Horne
- Where The Crawdads Sing – written by Delia Owens and narrated by Cassandra Campbell
As the resident comedians of the astrological world, Sagittarius’s are destined for the comedy section on Audible. They’ll laugh away their troubles with the likes of some of the world’s best comedians.
- History of Sketch Comedy – written by Elle Key and Keegan-Michael Key and narrated by Keegan-Michael Key
- Disappointments – written and narrated by Judith Lucy and Denise Scott
- Hit Job narrated by Keke Palmer and Pete Davidson
Images: Where the Crawdad Sings, Talking to Strangers, A Promised Land