Although we always like to encourage mindful purchases, if there's something you've had your eye on the good news is that the bi-annual Afterpay Day sales are nearly here. Picking up where they left off in March, participating stores are slashing their prices or cutting rare deals, meaning you'll have the opportunity to get your hands on beauty, fashion and lifestyle items at a fraction of the cost. With Father's Day around the corner, the sales couldn't have come at a better time either. So be sure to keep a look out for the pieces your dad will love too.
Taking place from August 18 until 21, both in store and online, below we've rounded up a list of the Afterpay Day sales that are actually worth the hype. From My Chameleon to Jetstar, here are the stores we'll be flocking to first and the deals that are too good to turn down.
Afterpay Day fashion sales
- My Chameleon: 20% off sale items with code AFTERPAY20 (in-store)
- eBay: 15% off with code AFPYDY
- Aje: 20% off select styles
- NICO: 20% selected items with code AFTERPAYDAY20
- Friend of Audrey: 20% off storewide
- SAINT VALENTINE: 25% off storewide (excluding most recent collection)
- Myer: Up to 25% off selected brands
- Andie Swim: 25% off sitewide, use code AFTERPAYDAY at checkout to redeem the discount
Afterpay Day beauty sales
- Adore Beauty: 20% off select brands
- Go-To: Score a free full-size, nourishing body wash with all orders over $59 using the code: AFTERPARTY
- Kiehl's: 20% off sitewide
- Sephora: 20% off storewide (excluding Dyson) with minimum spend of $120
Afterpay Day lifestyle sales
- Jetstar: International flights from $139
- Koala: Up to 30% off sitewide
- Love Honey: Up to 50% off
Before you begin shopping, if you're in need of some wardrobe ideas take this list of the fashion pieces we've been coveting this August for inspiration. Otherwise, here's some more specific round ups, including one on midi skirts, rain boots, quilted jackets, and cardigans too.
In the realm of beauty, we've also put together this guide to the 36 of the best skincare brands of all time – and the products we buy on repeat.