There's lots of different ways to take your supplements and powders. You don't just have to put them in a glass of water and drink it. You can bake, cook and fresh a number of concoctions and you'll still get the same benefit.
Makes 18 squares
3 cups (240 g) desiccated coconut
¾ cup (180 ml) coconut cream
½ cup (125 g) coconut butter
2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted & cooled
2 cups (250 g) raspberries, fresh or frozen & thawed
2½ Tbsp GLOW Inner Beauty Essential
2 tsp freshly squeezed lime juice
1 Tbsp maple syrup
1½ tsp pure vanilla extract
2 Tbsp freeze-dried blueberries, coarsely chopped
2 Tbsp pistachios, coarsely chopped
- Lightly grease and line a 20 x 10cm loaf tin with baking paper.
- Combine the desiccated coconut, ½ cup (125 ml) of the coconut cream, coconut butter and coconut oil in a medium bowl and mix well. Divide in half and transfer one half into another medium bowl.
- Pass the raspberries through a fine-mesh sieve, pressing and rubbing with the back of a spoon to extract the raspberry pulp and remove the seeds. Add the raspberry pulp, GLOW powder and lime juice to one half of the mixture and stir to combine. Set aside.
- Add the remaining coconut cream, maple syrup and vanilla to the other half of the mixture and stir to combine.
- Scatter the freeze-dried blueberries and pistachios over the base of the prepared tin.
- Spoon the white coconut mixture over the blueberries and pistachios, and using the back of a spoon, gently spread and press to compact and make an even layer. Spoon the purple coconut mixture over the top and spread and press to make an even layer. Cover the tin with wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour (or leave overnight) until set.
- Turn out onto a chopping board. Using a hot knife, cut into eighteen squares.